In 1956 when the school became Multi-purpose, Science, Humanities and the Technical Department was introduced. It was established opposite to the science block and till today is known as the “OLD TECHNICAL BLOCK”. It expanded developing itself into an important limb of the school adopting growth with change the department saw the need for expansion. In 1977 in collaboration with E Z E as a development partner the Technical Department...
Three large playgrounds, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Computer Laboratories, Two Libraries, Canteen, Church, Music Room, Outdoor Stage, Basketball Court, Cricket Pitch, Hostel (two dormitories-Senior & Junior), Gym.
Any Special Feature To Be Mentioned
The School has a Technical Training Centre offering Vocational courses like A/c & Refrigeration, Welding, Computer Hardware & Networking to underprivileged students.